While pursuing studies abroad, education loan is one of the most critical part of the entire process. That is why Vision makes it clear to all the students that the knowledge of the procedure is absolutely imperative.
The entire process of securing a loan from National Bank takes nearly 7 -12 working days (sometimes even more) which is based on the asset valuation report done by a chartered accountant, with legal advice given by experts from the respective banks of the students.
Eve Career Support desk works tirelessly in guiding every aspirant through all the loan procedures and documentation process for easy loans.
Local travel and travel support in your landing country will be guided by vision and all arrangements can be booked either in person or any additional family members and friends who can accompany you.
Required Documents for Loan Processing
1. Mark Sheet of Last of qualifying examination for school and graduate studies in India.
2. Copies of letter conferring scholarship, free ship, studentship, etc.
3. Documents evidencing the duration of course and commencement thereof viz.
4. Prospectus or certificate from the competent authority of the institution.
5. Proof of admission to the course.
6. Schedule of expenses for the course.
7. Two copies of passport size photograph of the borrower(s) / guarantor (s).
8. Copies of foreign exchange permit (if applicable).
9. Statement of Bank account for the last six months of the borrower(s).
10. Signature identification from bankers of borrower(s) / guarantor(s).
11. A copy of passport / voters ID card / proof of residence.
12. I-20, offer letter, GRE, TOFEL,IELTS (if applicable).
13. Copies of pass certificates from X to qualifying examination.
14. Six months bank statement.
15. One affidavit on Rs.20/- stamp paper, that we have not availed any education loan from any financial institution or bank for this proposed course.